Shanghai CIMIC Holdings Co., Ltd (2162) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Shanghai CIMIC Holdings Co., Ltd (2162) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis as well as mergers & acquisitions.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Shanghai CIMIC Holdings Co., Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Shanghai CIMIC Holdings Co., Ltd" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Shanghai CIMIC Holdings Co., Ltd"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Shanghai CIMIC Holdings Co., Ltd (Shanghai CIMIC) is a building materials manufacturer and distributor. The company's products include tiles, monoporosa, high end porcelain, border, decoration, floor, corner, kitchen, wall, living room, bathroom, granite, polished porcelain, glazed porcelain, ceramic, iron porcelain, marble, and industrial tiles. It also provides stones, PT crystal stones, onyx crystal stones, wood crystal stones, crystal cubic accessories, sandstones, mica stones, marbles, granites, dry hanging tiles and accessories, simulation equipment, and non-radiant materials, among others. Shanghai CIMIC offers services such as assembling, designing, colour consistency, installation, construction, guarantee, exporting, engineering, and materials transportation services. The company's projects include MaYingLong Pharm, Rose Garden, and GuangZhou Rescue Building, among others. Shanghai CIMIC is headquartered in Shanghai, China.