Timetric's "SENTEL Corporation : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "SENTEL Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "SENTEL Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "SENTEL Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
SENTEL Corporation (SENTEL), a subsidiary of WC Holding, Inc., is a provider of information technology (IT), intelligence, integrated logistics and engineering services. The company provides mission support, business services, and test and evaluation services. It also offers integrated logistics initiatives, border protection, system engineering services, geophysical monitoring technology, safety management, intelligence support activities, chemical and biological detection, security product development and software development. SENTEL's major customers include IRS, the Navy, the Army, and government and commercial clients. The company offers complete supply chain management services ranging from requirement and acquisition phase to warehousing, redistribution and disposal operations. SENTEL is headquartered in Alexandria, Virginia, the US.
- 1 SENTEL Corporation - Business Analysis
- 1.1 SENTEL Corporation - Company Overview
- 1.2 SENTEL Corporation - Business Description
- 1.3 SENTEL Corporation - Major Products and Services
- 2 SENTEL Corporation - Recent Developments
- 3 SENTEL Corporation - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 SENTEL Corporation - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 SENTEL Corporation - Strengths
- 3.3 SENTEL Corporation - Weaknesses
- 3.4 SENTEL Corporation - Opportunities
- 3.5 SENTEL Corporation - Threats
- 4 SENTEL Corporation - History
- 5 SENTEL Corporation - Key Employees
- 6 SENTEL Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
- 7 SENTEL Corporation - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 SENTEL Corporation - Head Office
- 7.2 SENTEL Corporation - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: SENTEL Corporation - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: SENTEL Corporation - History
- Table 3: SENTEL Corporation - Key Employees
- Table 4: SENTEL Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: SENTEL Corporation - Locations