SCT – Tampico - Ciudad Victoria Road Renovation – Tamaulipas - Project Profile
"SCT – Tampico - Ciudad Victoria Road Renovation – Tamaulipas - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "SCT – Tampico - Ciudad Victoria Road Renovation – Tamaulipas - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Secretary of Communications and Transportation (SCT) is planning to renovate the Tampico - Ciudad Victoria Road in Tampico, Tamaulipas, Mexico.
The project involves the renovation and maintenance of 273km of the road in three sections:
1. Route MEX-080 of the “Tampico-Cd. Mante” road, from k25.1 to k74.5 and the “Estación Manuel González” bypass from km0 to 24.3
2. Route MEX-081 of the “Estacion Gonzalez-Llera de Canales” road, from km 2 to km 60.
3. Route MEX-083 of the “Zaragoza- Cd. Victoria” bypass from km 0 to km 92.65
It also includes the renovation of bridges, drainage systems and the installation of road signs and safety elements and the signaling system.
Planning activities are underway.
The project involves the renovation of a road in Tamaulipas.
The US$140 million project includes the following:
1. Renovation of a 273km highway
2. Renovation of bridges
3. Renovation of drainage systems
4. Installation of road signs
5. Installation of signaling system
Reasons To Buy