Phoenix Brands LLC : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Phoenix Brands LLC : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Phoenix Brands LLC"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Phoenix Brands LLC" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Phoenix Brands LLC"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Phoenix Brands LLC (Phoenix Brands) is a manufacturer and marketer of laundry care products. The company’s product portfolio includes laundry detergents, stain removers, starch and non-starch ironing aids, fabric softeners, wrinkle releasers, fabric fragrances, fabric color and laundry additives. Phoenix markets its produc under the Niagara Spray Starch, Rit Dye, Final Touch Fabric Softener,Fab, Dynamo, Ajax, Arctic Power and ABC brands. It also offers a range of customized solutions starting from product formulas and packaging to merchandising and sales solutions to retail partners. The company primarily operates in the US and Canada and sells products in other countries through export agreements. Phoenix Brands is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, the US.
- 1 Phoenix Brands LLC - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Phoenix Brands LLC - Company Overview
- 1.2 Phoenix Brands LLC - Business Description
- 1.3 Phoenix Brands LLC - Major Products and Services
- 2 Phoenix Brands LLC - SWOT Analysis
- 2.1 Phoenix Brands LLC - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 2.2 Phoenix Brands LLC - Strengths
- 2.3 Phoenix Brands LLC - Weaknesses
- 2.4 Phoenix Brands LLC - Opportunities
- 2.5 Phoenix Brands LLC - Threats
- 3 Phoenix Brands LLC - History
- 4 Phoenix Brands LLC - Key Employees
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Phoenix Brands LLC - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Phoenix Brands LLC - History
- Table 3: Phoenix Brands LLC - Key Employees
- List of Figures