PT Asuransi Multi Artha Guna Tbk (PT Asuransi Multi Artha Guna Tbk) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "PT Asuransi Multi Artha Guna Tbk (PT Asuransi Multi Artha Guna Tbk) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "PT Asuransi Multi Artha Guna Tbk"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "PT Asuransi Multi Artha Guna Tbk" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "PT Asuransi Multi Artha Guna Tbk"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
PT Asuransi Multi Artha Guna Tbk (Asuransi MAG), a subsidiary of Fairfax Asia Limited, is a provider of general insurance products. The company offers insurance products for motor vehicle, engineering, burglary, heavy equipment, fire and marine cargo. It also provides property insurance, travel insurance, personal accident insurance and health insurance products. The company offers these products in Indonesia through a network of branches and representative offices, brokers, dealers, agents, bancassurance, and direct marketing team. It has a presence in various cities of Indonesia including Jakarta, Bandung, Surabaya, Makassar, Palembang, Medan, Pekanbaru, Bogor, Batam, Pontianak, Semarang, Solo, Yogyakarta, , Lampung, Malang, Manado, Bali, Balikapan, Padang, Banjarmasin, Palu, Samarinda, Kendari, Jambi, Tanjung Pinang and Aceh. Asuransi MAG is headquartered in Jakarta, Indonesia.
The company reported gross premiums of IDR981.9 billion for the fiscal year ended December 2016 (FY2015), an increase of 8.3% over FY2015. Its net premiums income was IDR568.7 billion in FY2016, a decrease of 5% over FY2015.