OJSC IC Allianz : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "OJSC IC Allianz : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "OJSC IC Allianz "
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "OJSC IC Allianz " for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "OJSC IC Allianz "
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
OJSC IC Allianz (IC Allianz) a subsidiary of Allianz New Europe Holding GmbH, a division of Allianz SE, is an insurance company. The company offers a range of life and non-life insurance products to both individuals and business customers. The company’s offerings include property insurance, travel insurance, obligatory motor third party liability insurance, civil liability insurance, health insurance, voluntary medical insurance, corporate life insurance, pension insurance, agriculture insurance, annuities, employees insurance, motor own damage insurance, cargo insurance, and liability insurance. IC Allianz has reinsurance contracts with Swiss Re, Hannover Re, and Allianz SE. It distributes its products through a network of branch offices. IC Allianz is headquartered in Moscow, Russia.
The company reported gross premiums written of RUB5,550.3 million in FY2016, representing an annual decrease of 15.6% over FY2015. It reported net premiums earned of RUB3,648.2 million in FY2016, representing a decline of 53.9% over FY2015.
- 1 OJSC IC Allianz - Business Analysis
- 1.1 OJSC IC Allianz - Company Overview
- 1.2 OJSC IC Allianz - Business Description
- 1.3 OJSC IC Allianz - Major Products and Services
- 2 OJSC IC Allianz - Recent Developments
- 3 OJSC IC Allianz - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 OJSC IC Allianz - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 OJSC IC Allianz - Strengths
- 3.3 OJSC IC Allianz - Weaknesses
- 3.4 OJSC IC Allianz - Opportunities
- 3.5 OJSC IC Allianz - Threats
- 4 OJSC IC Allianz - History
- 5 OJSC IC Allianz - Key Employees
- 6 OJSC IC Allianz - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 OJSC IC Allianz - Head Office
- 6.2 OJSC IC Allianz - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: OJSC IC Allianz - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: OJSC IC Allianz - History
- Table 3: OJSC IC Allianz - Key Employees
- Table 4: OJSC IC Allianz - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures