OCI NV (OCIC) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "OCI NV (OCIC) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "OCI NV"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "OCI NV" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "OCI NV""
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
OCI N.V. (OCI) is a producer and distributor of natural gas-based fertilizers and industrial chemicals. Its portfolio of products include Anhydrous ammonia, Granular urea, Urea ammonium nitrate (UAN), Calcium ammonium nitrate (CAN), Methanol and Melamine. The company deliver its products to agriculture and industries. The company has a production capacity of 8.4 million metric tons of nitrogen fertilizers and industrial chemicals. OCI has production facilities include OCI Nitrogen in the Netherlands, EBIC in Egypt, Sorfert Algerie in Algeria, Egyptian Fertilizers Company (EFC) and OCI Beaumont in the United States. OCI is headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
In March 2015, the company demerged its engineering and construction business from its fertilizer and chemicals business.
- 1 OCI NV - Business Analysis
- 1.1 OCI NV - Company Overview
- 1.2 OCI NV - Business Description
- 1.3 OCI NV - Major Products and Services
- 2 OCI NV - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 OCI NV - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 OCI NV - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 OCI NV - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 OCI NV - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 OCI NV - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 OCI NV - Solvency
- 2.3 OCI NV - Key Competitors
- 3 OCI NV - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 OCI NV - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 OCI NV - Recent Developments
- 5 OCI NV - SWOT Analysis
- 5.1 OCI NV - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 5.2 OCI NV - Strengths
- 5.3 OCI NV - Weaknesses
- 5.4 OCI NV - Opportunities
- 5.5 OCI NV - Threats
- 6 OCI NV - Company Statement
- 7 OCI NV - History
- 8 OCI NV - Key Employees
- 9 OCI NV - Key Employee Biographies
- 10 OCI NV - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10.1 OCI NV - Head Office
- 10.2 OCI NV - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 11 Appendix
- 11.1 Methodology
- 11.2 Ratio Definitions
- 11.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: OCI NV - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: OCI NV - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: OCI NV - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: OCI NV - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: OCI NV - History
- Table 6: OCI NV - Key Employees
- Table 7: OCI NV - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: OCI NV - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: OCI NV - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: OCI NV - Financial Position
- Figure 3: OCI NV - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: OCI NV - Solvency