Norwegian Hull Club : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Norwegian Hull Club : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Norwegian Hull Club"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Norwegian Hull Club" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Norwegian Hull Club"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Norwegian Hull Club (NHC) is a provider of marine and energy insurance products and services. The club offers marine hull and machinery insurance, yacht insurance, offshore energy and special risks coverage, liability insurance, and construction all risk coverage to clients and members. It also marine cargo insurance, tows insurance, war risk insurance, total loss insurance, and health insurance for seafarers. The club also provides benefit solutions and health insurance for shipping industry, and third party crew claims handling services through its subsidiary, Marine Benefits AS. Its another subsidiary, Insurance Technology Solutions AS undertakes development and management of software systems for the marine insurance industry. The club owns and operates offices in Oslo, Bergen, Kristians and London. NHC is headquartered in Bergen, Norway.
The club reported gross premiums earned of US$165.5 million the fiscal year ended December 2016 (FY2016), a decrease of 13.6% over FY2015. Its net premiums earned was US$137 million in FY2016, a decrease of 15.3% over FY2015.
- 1 Norwegian Hull Club - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Norwegian Hull Club - Company Overview
- 1.2 Norwegian Hull Club - Business Description
- 1.3 Norwegian Hull Club - Major Products and Services
- 2 Norwegian Hull Club - Recent Developments
- 3 Norwegian Hull Club - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Norwegian Hull Club - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Norwegian Hull Club - Strengths
- 3.3 Norwegian Hull Club - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Norwegian Hull Club - Opportunities
- 3.5 Norwegian Hull Club - Threats
- 4 Norwegian Hull Club - Company Statement
- 5 Norwegian Hull Club - History
- 6 Norwegian Hull Club - Key Employees
- 7 Norwegian Hull Club - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Norwegian Hull Club - Head Office
- 7.2 Norwegian Hull Club - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Norwegian Hull Club - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Norwegian Hull Club - History
- Table 3: Norwegian Hull Club - Key Employees
- Table 4: Norwegian Hull Club - Subsidiaries
- Table 5: Norwegian Hull Club - Locations
- List of Figures