Naeem Holding (NAHO) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Naeem Holding (NAHO) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Naeem Holding"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Naeem Holding" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Naeem Holding
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Naeem Holding is an investment holding company which offers asset management, gold trading, brokerage, private equity, and investment banking services. The company’s asset management services include investment philosophy, investment offerings, investment methodology, funds management, and portfolios discretionary services. Its gold trading services comprise raw gold trading, gold products purchasing and selling, gold import and export, and gold delivery services. Naeem Holding’s brokerage services include online trading and DMA, margin trading, custody and bookkeeping, macro-economic analysis, and equity and technical analysis services. The company’s private equity services comprise public equity investment transactions, special purpose vehicles funds management, cumulative transaction, and private equity funds management services. Its investment banking services include merger and acquisition advisory and placement, conventional and Islamic market tailored solutions, and equity and debt capital markets services. The company has operations across Egypt. Naeem Holding is headquartered in Giza, Egypt.
- 1 Naeem Holding - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Naeem Holding - Company Overview
- 1.2 Naeem Holding - Major Products and Services
- 2 Naeem Holding - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Naeem Holding - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Naeem Holding - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Naeem Holding - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Naeem Holding - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Naeem Holding - Solvency
- 2.2.4 Naeem Holding - Valuation
- 2.3 Naeem Holding - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Naeem Holding - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Naeem Holding - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Naeem Holding - Valuation
- 2.3.4 Naeem Holding - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 3 Naeem Holding - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Naeem Holding - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Naeem Holding - Recent Developments
- 5 Naeem Holding - Key Employees
- 6 Naeem Holding - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Naeem Holding - Head Office
- 6.2 Naeem Holding - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Naeem Holding - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Naeem Holding - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Naeem Holding - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Naeem Holding - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Naeem Holding - Key Employees
- Table 6: Naeem Holding - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Naeem Holding - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Naeem Holding - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Naeem Holding - Solvency
- Figure 4: Naeem Holding - Valuation
- Figure 5: Naeem Holding - Market Capitalization
- Figure 6: Naeem Holding - Efficiency
- Figure 7: Naeem Holding - Valuation
- Figure 8: Naeem Holding - Turnover – Inventory and Asset