Mustang Survival Corp. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Mustang Survival Corp. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Mustang Survival Corp."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Mustang Survival Corp." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Mustang Survival Corp."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Mustang Survival Corp. (Mustang Survival), a subsidiary of The Safariland Group, is a provider of lifesaving solutions to military, professional and recreational markets. The company designs, develops, manufactures and markets aerospace and marine safety and survival equipment. It offers a range of flotation, acceleration and hypothermia protection products comprising inflatable life jackets, foam jackets, anti-G garments, immersion suits, flotation vests, accessories, dry and work suits, kids vests, rearm kits, flotation coats and pants, and snowmobile gears. Mustang Survival’s products are used in sea, air and land military, offshore oil and gas, fishing, sailing, power boating and water sports. The products are also used in hunting, sailing, snowmobiling, paddling sports, industrial marine, commercial fishing, homeland security, jet fighter pilots, coast guard, astronauts and law enforcement applications. Mustang Survival is headquartered in Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada.