MoHRoC – Multi-functional Hospital Development – Republic of Crimea - Project Profile
"MoHRoC – Multi-functional Hospital Development – Republic of Crimea - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "MoHRoC – Multi-functional Hospital Development – Republic of Crimea - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
The Ministry of Health of the Republic of Crimea(MoHRoC) is planning to construct a multi-functional hospital on a 20ha of land near Simferopol, Republic of Crimea.
The project involves the construction of hospital buildings with 730 beds, outpatient departments, intensive care units, laboratories, waiting rooms, conference rooms, administration spaces, cafeterias, parking spaces and the installation of safety systems.
Design activities are underway.
The project involves the construction of a hospital with 730 beds in Republic of Crimea.
The US$141 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of outpatient departments
2. Construction of hospital buildings
3. Construction of waiting rooms
4. Construction of conference rooms
5. Construction of administrative buildings
6. Construction of intensive care units
7. Construction of cafeterias
8. Construction of a quarantine region
9. Construction of parking spaces
10. Installation of safety systemsReasons To Buy