Meffert AG Farbwerke : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Meffert AG Farbwerke : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Meffert AG Farbwerke"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Meffert AG Farbwerke" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Meffert AG Farbwerke"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Meffert AG Farbwerke (Meffert) is a manufacturer of paints and other related products. It produces and supplies a wide range of paints, varnishes, sealing compounds, wood stains, plasters, thermal insulation composite systems, renovation products and other products for walls, floors and ceilings. The company offers its products under various brands such as Dinova, Albrecht, ProfiTec, dufa, Correx, Super Nova, farbfit and Pronova. It caters to wholesalers for craft trades and industry; and specialist retail and DIY stores. Meffert also offers on-site support, technical and product training and color-mix color services. The company operates production and distribution facilities in Germany, Russia, Ukraine, Lithuania, Hungary, France, the Czech Republic, Italy, China and Switzerland. Meffert is headquartered in Bad Kreuznach, Germany.
- 1 Meffert AG Farbwerke - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Meffert AG Farbwerke - Company Overview
- 1.2 Meffert AG Farbwerke - Business Description
- 1.3 Meffert AG Farbwerke - Major Products and Services
- 2 Meffert AG Farbwerke - SWOT Analysis
- 2.1 Meffert AG Farbwerke - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 2.2 Meffert AG Farbwerke - Strengths
- 2.3 Meffert AG Farbwerke - Weaknesses
- 2.4 Meffert AG Farbwerke - Opportunities
- 2.5 Meffert AG Farbwerke - Threats
- 3 Meffert AG Farbwerke - History
- 4 Meffert AG Farbwerke - Key Employees
- 5 Meffert AG Farbwerke - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Meffert AG Farbwerke - Head Office
- 5.2 Meffert AG Farbwerke - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Meffert AG Farbwerke - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Meffert AG Farbwerke - History
- Table 3: Meffert AG Farbwerke - Key Employees
- Table 4: Meffert AG Farbwerke - Subsidiaries
- Table 5: Meffert AG Farbwerke - Locations
- List of Figures