Maines Paper & Foodservice, Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Maines Paper & Foodservice, Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Maines Paper & Foodservice, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Maines Paper & Foodservice, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Maines Paper & Foodservice, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Maines Paper & Foodservice, Inc. (Maines) is a foodservice distribution company. The company offers meat, poultry, seafood, prepared foods, appetizers, fresh produce, bakery items and grocery products. It also offers dairy products, beverages, cleaning supplies, disposables and, equipment and smallwares. Maines offers its products under the brands of Bountiful Harvest, Brickfire Bakery, Chef Mark, Cobblestreet Market, Culinary Secrets, Intros, Katy’s Kitchen, Pierport Seafood and Prairie Creek Packing, among others. Its major customers include Applebees, Bertucci's, Boston Market, Burger King, Darden, Red Lobster, Olive Garden, Longhorn Steakhouse, Roy Rogers, Subway, and Chilis. Maines is headquartered in Conklin, New York, the US.