MMI Holdings Ltd. (MMI) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "MMI Holdings Ltd. (MMI) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "MMI Holdings Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "MMI Holdings Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "MMI Holdings Ltd."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
MMI Holdings Limited (MMI), formerly known as Metropolitan Holdings Limited, is a financial services company. The company carries out activities in the areas of long and short-term insurance, savings, investment, asset management, healthcare risk management, and employee benefits. It offers income protection plans, savings and investment plans. annuity plans, health insurance, disability insurance, short-term insurance, and life insurance products for individuals in the lower, middle, and upper income groups. MMI markets its products and services under the brand names, Metropolitan, Guardrisk, Momentum, and Eris Properties. The company operates in South Africa, Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Swaziland, Tanzania and Zambia. MMI is headquartered in Centurion, South Africa.
MMI reported net insurance premium of ZAR62.9 billion during fiscal year ended June 2017 (FY2017), an annual decline of 0.3% over FY2016.