MIOT – Multi Specialty Hospital Development – Sudan - Project Profile
"MIOT – Multi Specialty Hospital Development – Sudan - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "MIOT – Multi Specialty Hospital Development – Sudan - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
MIOT Hospitals International (MIOT) is planning to undertake the construction of a multi-specialty hospital in Sudan.
The project involves the construction of a 300-bed hospital. It will include the construction of an inpatient centre, an outpatient centre, laboratories, a diagnostic centre, waiting halls, parking facilities, an administrative building and related infrastructure, and the installation of medical equipment.
As of July 2017, MIOT is still considering plans for the project and further timeline is not revealed.
The project involves the construction of a 300-bed hospital in Sudan.
The US$75 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of an in-patient center
2. Construction of an out-patient center
3. Construction of laboratories
4. Construction of a diagnostic center
5. Construction of waiting halls
6. Construction of parking facilities
7. Construction of an administrative building
8. Installation of medical equipment
9. Installation of safety systems
10. Construction of related infrastructure
Reasons To Buy