- 1 Kleemann Hellas S.A. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Kleemann Hellas S.A. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Kleemann Hellas S.A. - Business Description
- 1.3 Kleemann Hellas S.A. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Kleemann Hellas S.A. - Recent Developments
- 3 Kleemann Hellas S.A. - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Kleemann Hellas S.A. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Kleemann Hellas S.A. - Strengths
- 3.3 Kleemann Hellas S.A. - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Kleemann Hellas S.A. - Opportunities
- 3.5 Kleemann Hellas S.A. - Threats
- 4 Kleemann Hellas S.A. - Company Statement
- 5 Kleemann Hellas S.A. - History
- 6 Kleemann Hellas S.A. - Key Employees
- 7 Kleemann Hellas S.A. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Kleemann Hellas S.A. - Head Office
- 7.2 Kleemann Hellas S.A. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Kleemann Hellas S.A. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Kleemann Hellas S.A. - History
- Table 3: Kleemann Hellas S.A. - Key Employees
- Table 4: Kleemann Hellas S.A. - Subsidiaries
Timetric's "Kleemann Hellas S.A. (KLEM) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Kleemann Hellas S.A."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Kleemann Hellas S.A." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Kleemann Hellas S.A."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Kleemann Hellas S.A. (Kleemann Hellas) a subsidiary of MCA Orbital Global Holdings Ltd, is a manufacturer and supplier of elevating systems and components. The company along with its subsidiaries principally offers complete lift systems for residential and commercial needs. It offers a wide range of elevating solutions which comprise electromechanical, hydraulic elevators, electronic controllers, electronic systems, hydraulic parking systems, stair lifts, escalators, moving walks and pre-fabricated and compact lifts. The company also trades the components of the lift including guide rails, traction machines, wire ropes, cables, buffers. The company’s products are distributed to installation and lift maintenance companies. The company has sales offices in 13 countries and also exports its products to 98 countries. The company has three manufacturing facilities located in Greece, Serbia and China. Kleemann Hellas is headquartered in Kilkis, Greece.