KSK Group Berhad (KSK) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "KSK Group Berhad (KSK) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "KSK Group Berhad"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "KSK Group Berhad" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "KSK Group Berhad"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
KSK Group Berhad (KSK Group) is an investment holding group. The group, through its subsidiaries, offers a range of non-life insurance solutions and property development services. The portfolio of products offered by the group includes home insurance, property all risk insurance, fire and peril insurance, personal accident insurance, travel insurance, health insurance, motor vehicle insurance, golf safe insurance and earthquake insurance. KSK Group also offers insurance products for shop safe, office safe, engineering, cargo, public liability, employer’s liability, workmen compensation, money, and contractor’s all risk. Its service portfolio includes claim settlements services, insurance advisory services, and property development services. The group offers its non-life insurance products and services through a network of branch offices, agents and third party distribution channel. The group has presence in Malaysia, Thailand, and Indonesia. KSK Group is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- 1 KSK Group Berhad - Business Analysis
- 1.1 KSK Group Berhad - Company Overview
- 1.2 KSK Group Berhad - Business Description
- 1.3 KSK Group Berhad - Major Products and Services
- 2 KSK Group Berhad - Recent Developments
- 3 KSK Group Berhad - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 KSK Group Berhad - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 KSK Group Berhad - Strengths
- 3.3 KSK Group Berhad - Weaknesses
- 3.4 KSK Group Berhad - Opportunities
- 3.5 KSK Group Berhad - Threats
- 4 KSK Group Berhad - Company Statement
- 5 KSK Group Berhad - History
- 6 KSK Group Berhad - Key Employees
- 7 KSK Group Berhad - Key Employee Biographies
- 8 KSK Group Berhad - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 KSK Group Berhad - Head Office
- 8.2 KSK Group Berhad - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: KSK Group Berhad - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: KSK Group Berhad - History
- Table 3: KSK Group Berhad - Key Employees
- Table 4: KSK Group Berhad - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: KSK Group Berhad - Subsidiaries