KCH – Kwai Chung Hospital Redevelopment: Phase II & III – Hong Kong - Project Profile
"KCH – Kwai Chung Hospital Redevelopment: Phase II & III – Hong Kong - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "KCH – Kwai Chung Hospital Redevelopment: Phase II & III – Hong Kong - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
The Kwai Chung Hospital (KCH) plans to construct an 80-bed hospital in New Kowloon West, Hong Kong.
The project involves the construction of inpatient units, outpatient units, intensive care units, clinical rooms, operating theaters, emergency units, a diagnostic center, a rehabilitation unit, a central pharmacy, a cafeteria and parking facilities.
As of August 2017, planning activities are underway.
The project involves the construction of an 80-bed hospital in New Kowloon West, Hong Kong.
The US$40 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of inpatient units
2. Construction of outpatient units
3. Construction of intensive care units
4. Construction of operating theaters
5. Construction of clinical rooms
6. Construction of emergency units
7. Construction of a diagnostic center
8. Construction of a rehabilitation unit
9. Construction of a central pharmacy
10. Construction of parking facilities
Reasons To Buy