Issste – Villahermosa New Hospital – Tabasco - Project Profile
"Issste – Villahermosa New Hospital – Tabasco - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "Issste – Villahermosa New Hospital – Tabasco - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Instituto de Seguridad y Servicios Sociales de los Trabajadores del Estado (ISSSTE) is planning to develop a new hospital in Villahermosa , Tabasco, Mexico
The project involves the construction a 90-bed hospital building in 1.8ha area, five operation theaters, an administrative building, diagnostic rooms, intensive care units, parking spaces and related facilities, the installation of related equipment.
Medical services will be provided by ISSSTE staff.
The project involves the construction of a new hospital in Villahermosa, Tabasco, Mexico
The US$46 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of a 90-bed hospital building in 1.8ha area
2. Construction of five operation theaters
3. Construction of an administrative building
4. Construction of diagnostic rooms
5. Construction of intensive care units
6. Construction of parking spaces
7. Construction of related infrastructures
8. Installation of related equipmentReasons To Buy