HLG Contracting LLC : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "HLG Contracting LLC : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "HLG Contracting LLC"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "HLG Contracting LLC" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "HLG Contracting LLC"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
HLG Contracting LLC (HLG), a subsidiary of CIMIC Group Limited, is a construction company. It offers a wide range of engineering and infrastructure services that include design, development, construction, and operation and maintenance. The company caters to transportation, hotels, commercial and retail sectors, hospitals and healthcare facilities, residential apartments, government or defense projects, education and culture infrastructure, sports and industrial facilities. Its major projects include Zayed University, Dubai Pearl, St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort, Executive Towers at Business Bay, and Kempinski Hotel & Residences Palm Jumeirah. The company performs its operations through its subsidiaries, and offices located in the UAE, Iraq, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Oman. HLG is headquartered in Dubai, the UAE.