Greenhill & Co., Inc. (GHL) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Greenhill & Co., Inc. (GHL) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Greenhill & Co., Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Greenhill & Co., Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Greenhill & Co., Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Greenhill & Co., Inc. (Greenhill) is an independent investment bank. It offers financial and strategic advice on various domestic and cross border divestitures, mergers and acquisitions, financings, restructuring, capital raising, and other transactions. Greenhill also conducts commercial lending, underwriting, research, and sales and trading and other businesses. The company emphasizes on offering advisory, in various complex financial matters, by utilizing is global resources and offer a combination of transaction experience, industry sector expertise, and market knowledge of relevant regional markets. It caters to corporations, institutions, partnerships, and governments through a network of branch offices in the US, Brazil, Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Germany, the UK, Sweden, and Japan. Greenhill is headquartered in New York, the US.