Geleximco – Hanoi Eco-Urban Area – Vietnam - Project Profile
"Geleximco – Hanoi Eco-Urban Area – Vietnam - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "Geleximco – Hanoi Eco-Urban Area – Vietnam - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Geleximco is planning to construct the Hanoi Eco-Urban Area project at Phu Man Commune, Quoc Oai District, Hanoi, Vietnam.
The project involves the construction of an eco-urban area on 461.2ha of land.
The project includes the construction of a golf course, a tourist resort, sports and entertainment facilities, a trade centre, hi-tech agricultural production, a club house, parking and related facilities.
In July 2011, IMG Design was appointed as architect.
The project involves the construction of an eco-urban area on 461.2ha of land at Phu Man Commune, Quoc Oai District, Hanoi, Vietnam.
The US$286 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of a golf course
2. Construction of a club house
3. Construction of rest rooms
4. Construction of a tourist resort
5. Construction of sports and entertainment facilities
6. Construction of a trade center
7. Construction of parking space
8. Construction of sections of land for hi-tech agricultural production
9. Construction of environmental-friendly residential quarters
10. Construction of related facilities
Reasons To Buy
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook