Galleria – Reimagine Galleria Mall Redevelopment – Ontario - Project Profile
"Galleria – Reimagine Galleria Mall Redevelopment – Ontario - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "Galleria – Reimagine Galleria Mall Redevelopment – Ontario - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Galleria Developments (Galleria), a joint venture between Freed Developments (Freed) and ELAD Canada Inc. (ELAD) is planning to build a mixed-use community in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The project involves the construction of a 263,919m2 mixed-use community comprising seven blocks consists of 12 buildings with 3,416 residential units on 4.8ha of land. It includes the construction of 222,895m2 of residential space, a 42-story tower, a 36-story tower, a 34-story tower, a 22-story tower, three 19-story towers, a 17-story tower, a 15-story tower, a 12-story tower, a 10-story tower, and two to seven-story shared podiums.
The project also includes the construction of 331 bachelor units, 1,999 one-bedroom units, 932 two-bedroom units, 174 three-or-more bedroom units, a 9,802m2 park, a 4,721m2, three-storey community center, 29,912m2 of retail space, a 6,391m2 office space, 3,280 parking spaces, 3,849 bicycle parking spaces and related facilities and the installation of elevators and security systems.
Hariri Pontarini Architects and Urban Strategies Inc have been appointed as architects, Public Work as a landscape architect, BA Consulting Group Ltd as an engineering consultant.
In 2004, a rezoning planning application was approved by the City of Toronto.
On July 5, 2016, Galleria submitted a pre-application to the City's Design Review Panel.
In September 2016, Galleria submitted planning application to the City of Toronto.
In March 2017, City of Toronto commissioners voted to defer the project planning application.
The project involves the construction of a 263,919m2 mixed-use community comprising seven blocks consists of 12 buildings with 3,416 residential units on 4.8ha of land in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
The US$557 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of two to seven-story shared podiums
2. Construction of a 42-story tower
3. Construction of a 36-story tower
4. Construction of a 34-story tower
5. Construction of a 22-story tower
6. Construction of three 19-story towers
7. Construction of a 17-story tower
8. Construction of a 12-story tower
9. Construction of a 10-story tower
10. Construction of 222,895m2 of residential space
11. Construction of 331 bachelor units
12. Construction of 1,999 one-bedroom units
13. Construction of 932 two-bedroom units
14. Construction of 174 three-or-more bedroom units
15. Construction of a 4,721m2, three-storey community center
16. Construction of 29,912 m2 of retail space
17. Construction of a 6,391m2 office space
18. Construction of 3,280 parking spaces
19. Construction of 3,849 bicycle parking spaces
20. Installation of elevators
21. Installation of security systems
22. Construction of related facilities
Reasons To Buy
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook