GG – Guangxi Medical University Wuxiang New District Hospital – China - Project Profile
"GG – Guangxi Medical University Wuxiang New District Hospital – China - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "GG – Guangxi Medical University Wuxiang New District Hospital – China - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Guangxi Municipal Government (GMG) is planning to construct a new 1000-bed hospital with 130,000m2 of floor area in Nanning, Guangxi.
It includes the construction of an inpatient unit, an outpatient unit, an intensive care unit, an emergency unit, operating theaters, a radiotherapy unit, a diagnostic center, a central pharmacy, administrative facilities, a logistics service area, a cafeteria and parking facilities.
Planning activities are underway.
The project involves the construction of a 1000-bed new hospital in Nanning, Guangxi.
The US$57 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of an inpatient unit and outpatient unit
2. Construction of an emergency unit
3. Construction of an intensive care unit
4. Construction of operating theaters
5. Construction of a radiotherapy unit
6. Construction of a diagnostic center
7. Construction of administrative facilities
8. Construction of a logistics service area
9. Construction of a central pharmacy
10. Construction of a cafeteria
11. Construction of parking spacesReasons To Buy
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook