Fidelidade - Companhia de Seguros, S.A. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Fidelidade - Companhia de Seguros, S.A. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Fidelidade - Companhia de Seguros, S.A."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Fidelidade - Companhia de Seguros, S.A." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Fidelidade - Companhia de Seguros, S.A.""
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Fidelidade - Companhia de Seguros, S.A. (Fidelidade), formerly known as Fidelidade Mundial, is a provider of life and non-life insurance products and services. Its product portfolio includes life insurance, automobile insurance, accident and illness insurance, fire and allied perils insurance, travel and leisure insurance, guaranteed education plan, housekeeper insurance, family protection plan, funeral insurance, animal insurance, liability insurance, and domesticated animal health insurance,. Fidelidade also offers car insurance, bicycle insurance, home insurance, condominium insurance, motorcycles insurance. Furthermore, the company offers claims services, savings and investment plan and business insurance. These products and services are distributed to individuals and companies through a network of distribution channels, including tied insurance intermediaries, Fidelidade agencies, brokers and agents. Its products are also distributed through CTT post offices, CGD bank branches, the Internet and telephone channels in Portuguese market and through seven international branches in Spain, France, Luxembourg, Macau, Angola, Cape Verde and Mozambique. The company is a subsidiary of Fosun International Ltd, an investment holding company focused on property, financial, steel and healthcare businesses. Fidelidade is headquartered in Lisbon, Portugal.
The company reported gross written premium of EUR1,469.7 million in FY2015, an increase of 7.1% over FY2014. Its net earned premium was EUR1,052.4 million in FY2015, an increase of 6.9% over FY2014.