Danica Pension AS : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Danica Pension AS : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Danica Pension AS"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Danica Pension AS" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Danica Pension AS"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Danica Pension A/S (Danica Pension), a subsidiary of Danske Bank Group, is a pension and life insurance company. The group provides a range of pension and life insurance products to both individual and business customers. Its pension products are offered under various brands including Danica Balance, Danica Link, Danica Traditionel and Danica Select. It also offers health insurance, critical illness insurance, life insurance and insurance against loss of earning capacity, among others. In addition, the group offers pension related advisory services. These products are distributed through insurance agents in Denmark, Norway and Sweden. Danica Pension is headquartered in Kongens Lyngby, Denmark.
The group reported gross premiums of DKK 23,362 million during fiscal year 2016 (FY2016), representing an annual increase of 15.7% over FY2015. It also reported net premiums of DKK 23,324 million in FY2016, representing an increase of 15.7% over FY2015.
- 1 Danica Pension AS - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Danica Pension AS - Company Overview
- 1.2 Danica Pension AS - Business Description
- 1.3 Danica Pension AS - Major Products and Services
- 2 Danica Pension AS - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Danica Pension AS - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Danica Pension AS - Recent Developments
- 4 Danica Pension AS - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Danica Pension AS - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Danica Pension AS - Strengths
- 4.3 Danica Pension AS - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Danica Pension AS - Opportunities
- 4.5 Danica Pension AS - Threats
- 5 Danica Pension AS - History
- 6 Danica Pension AS - Key Employees
- 7 Danica Pension AS - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Danica Pension AS - Head Office
- 7.2 Danica Pension AS - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Danica Pension AS - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Danica Pension AS - History
- Table 3: Danica Pension AS - Key Employees
- Table 4: Danica Pension AS - Subsidiaries