Custodian & Allied Plc (CUSTODYINS) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Custodian & Allied Plc (CUSTODYINS) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Custodian & Allied Plc "
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Custodian & Allied Plc " for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Custodian & Allied Plc "
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Custodian & Allied Plc (CA Plc) is an investment holding company. The company, through its subsidiaries, offers a range of life and non-life insurance products to individuals and corporate customers. It offers insurance products for vehicle, business interruption, special peril, aviation, burglary, marine hull and cargo, fire, electronic equipment, machinery breakdown, and contractors all risk. It also offers group personal accident insurance, professional indemnity insurance, public liability insurance, annuity plan, personal provident plan, investment plus plan, funeral policy, education endowment policy, individual life insurance, group life insurance, plant all risk insurance, personal accident insurance and yacht insurance. CA Plc is headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria.
The company reported gross premium written of NGN29,808.1 million for fiscal year ended December 2016 (FY2016), an increase of 34.3% over FY2015. Its net premium income was NGN18,250.6 million in FY2016, an increase of 24.1% over FY2015.