Coalspur Mines Ltd (CPL) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Coalspur Mines Ltd (CPL) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Coalspur Mines Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Coalspur Mines Ltd" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Coalspur Mines Ltd
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Coalspur Mines Limited (Coalspur), formerly Xenolith Resources Limited is a coal exploration and development company. The company holds approximately 55,000 hectares of mineral leases located in the Hinton, Alberta. It primarily owns and operates Vista Coal Project, an open pit thermal project which is located in the Coal Branch Region near Hinton. Vista Coal Project comprises coal leases covering an area of 10,000 hectares. It contains significant coal resource of low sulphur and bituminous thermal coal. The company also holds leases in the Vista South Coal Project, which covers 23,287 hectares and Vista Extension with an area of 14,400 hectares. The company operates offices Calgary, Hinton, Canada and Australia. Coalspur is a subsidiary of KC Euroholdings S.a r.l and headquartered in Hinton, Alberta, Australia.
- 1 Coalspur Mines Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Coalspur Mines Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 Coalspur Mines Ltd - Business Description
- 1.3 Coalspur Mines Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 Coalspur Mines Ltd - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Coalspur Mines Ltd - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Coalspur Mines Ltd - Recent Developments
- 4 Coalspur Mines Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Coalspur Mines Ltd - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Coalspur Mines Ltd - Strengths
- 4.3 Coalspur Mines Ltd - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Coalspur Mines Ltd - Opportunities
- 4.5 Coalspur Mines Ltd - Threats
- 5 Coalspur Mines Ltd - History
- 6 Coalspur Mines Ltd - Key Employees
- 7 Coalspur Mines Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- 8 Coalspur Mines Ltd - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 Coalspur Mines Ltd - Head Office
- 8.2 Coalspur Mines Ltd - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Coalspur Mines Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Coalspur Mines Ltd - History
- Table 3: Coalspur Mines Ltd - Key Employees
- Table 4: Coalspur Mines Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Coalspur Mines Ltd - Subsidiaries
- Table 6: Coalspur Mines Ltd - Locations