Chaucer Holdings Limited : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Chaucer Holdings Limited : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Chaucer Holdings Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Chaucer Holdings Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Chaucer Holdings Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Chaucer Holdings Limited (Chaucer) is a specialist insurance and reinsurance underwriter. Its portfolio of products and services includes aviation insurance, energy insurance, marine insurance, motor insurance, nuclear risk insurance, property insurance, insurance against financial risks, political risk and trade credit account, political violence insurance and claims services. The company distributes its products and services through insurance brokers and underwriting agencies in the UK and internationally. Its offices are located in London, Whitstable, Nottingham, Copenhagen, Oslo, Buenos Aires, Houston, Singapore, New York and Miami. Chaucer is a wholly owned subsidiary of The Hanover Insurance Group Inc., a property and casualty insurance company based in the US. Chaucer is headquartered in London, the UK.
The company reported gross written premium of GBP780.9 million during the fiscal year 2016(FY2016), representing a decrease of 6.9% over FY2015. Its net earned premium was GBP591.4 million in FY2016, a decrease of 10.1% over FY2015.
- 1 Chaucer Holdings Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Chaucer Holdings Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 Chaucer Holdings Limited - Business Description
- 1.3 Chaucer Holdings Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 Chaucer Holdings Limited - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Chaucer Holdings Limited - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Chaucer Holdings Limited - Recent Developments
- 4 Chaucer Holdings Limited - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Chaucer Holdings Limited - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Chaucer Holdings Limited - Strengths
- 4.3 Chaucer Holdings Limited - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Chaucer Holdings Limited - Opportunities
- 4.5 Chaucer Holdings Limited - Threats
- 5 Chaucer Holdings Limited - History
- 6 Chaucer Holdings Limited - Key Employees
- 7 Chaucer Holdings Limited - Key Employee Biographies
- 8 Chaucer Holdings Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 Chaucer Holdings Limited - Head Office
- 8.2 Chaucer Holdings Limited - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Chaucer Holdings Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Chaucer Holdings Limited - History
- Table 3: Chaucer Holdings Limited - Key Employees
- Table 4: Chaucer Holdings Limited - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Chaucer Holdings Limited - Subsidiaries
- Table 6: Chaucer Holdings Limited - Locations