Centamin PLC (CEY) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Centamin PLC (CEY) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Centamin PLC"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Centamin PLC" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Centamin PLC"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Centamin plc (Centamin) is a mineral exploration company. It carries out exploration, development and mining of gold, precious and base metal properties in Egypt and Ethiopia. The company primarily operates an open pit and underground reserve, Sukari Gold Project, which is located in the Eastern Desert of Egypt. Sukari mine comprises four primary zones such as Amun, Ra, Gazelle and Pharaoh. The Sukari mine has an expected mine life of 20 years with estimated mineral reserves of 8.8 million ounces. In addition, the company owns exploration licenses in Burkina Faso and Cote d'Ivoire. In FY2015, the company stopped exploration activities in Ethiopia. Centamin is headquartered in St Helier, Jersey, the UK.
- 1 Centamin PLC - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Centamin PLC - Company Overview
- 1.2 Centamin PLC - Business Description
- 1.3 Centamin PLC - Major Products and Services
- 2 Centamin PLC - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Centamin PLC - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Centamin PLC - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Centamin PLC - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Centamin PLC - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Centamin PLC - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.4 Centamin PLC - Valuation
- 2.3 Centamin PLC - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Centamin PLC - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Centamin PLC - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Centamin PLC - Valuation
- 2.3.4 Centamin PLC - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 3 Centamin PLC - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Centamin PLC - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Centamin PLC - Recent Developments
- 5 Centamin PLC - SWOT Analysis
- 5.1 Centamin PLC - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 5.2 Centamin PLC - Strengths
- 5.3 Centamin PLC - Weaknesses
- 5.4 Centamin PLC - Opportunities
- 5.5 Centamin PLC - Threats
- 6 Centamin PLC - Company Statement
- 7 Centamin PLC - History
- 8 Centamin PLC - Key Employees
- 9 Centamin PLC - Key Employee Biographies
- 10 Centamin PLC - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10.1 Centamin PLC - Head Office
- 10.2 Centamin PLC - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 11 Appendix
- 11.1 Methodology
- 11.2 Ratio Definitions
- 11.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Centamin PLC - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Centamin PLC - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Centamin PLC - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Centamin PLC - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Centamin PLC - History
- Table 6: Centamin PLC - Key Employees
- Table 7: Centamin PLC - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Centamin PLC - Subsidiaries
- Table 9: Centamin PLC - Locations
- List of Figures
- TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Figure 1: Centamin PLC - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Centamin PLC - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Centamin PLC - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 4: Centamin PLC - Valuation
- Figure 5: Centamin PLC - Market Capitalization
- Figure 6: Centamin PLC - Efficiency
- Figure 7: Centamin PLC - Valuation
- Figure 8: Centamin PLC - Turnover – Inventory and Asset