CSM – The Plaza at Santa Monica Mixed-Use Complex – California - Project Profile
"CSM – The Plaza at Santa Monica Mixed-Use Complex – California - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "CSM – The Plaza at Santa Monica Mixed-Use Complex – California - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
The City of Santa Monica (CSM) is planning to undertake the construction of a mixed-use complex in California, the US.
The project involves the construction of a 12-story, 39,019m2 building on 1ha of land.
The project includes the construction of a 11,148m2, 280-room boutique union hotel, 48 units of affordable housing, 3,716m2 of neighborhood-serving retail, a bike center at street level, 18,580m2 of office space, 4,645m2 public open space on first two levels, a 1,115m2 Zimmer Children’s Museum, 1,200 underground parking spaces and related infrastructure.
In May 2012, a planning application was submitted to the CSM.
Metropolitan Pacific Capital Inc. and Clarett West Development have been appointed as developers, DLJ Real Estate Capital Partners as financial and equity partner, OMA and Van Tilburg, Banvard & Soderbergh as architects, OLIN as a landscape architect and Biederman Redevelopment Ventures as a consultant.
A downtown community plan (DCP) was unveiled at the City Planning Commission’s meeting on November 2016.
The developers and architects are working on the scope of the project.
The project involves the construction of a mixed-use on 1ha of land in Santa Monica, Los Angeles, California, the US.
The US$300 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of a 12-story, 39,019m2 building
2. Construction of a 3,716m2 retail facility
3. Construction of a 18,580m2 office facility
4. Construction of a 11,148m2, 280-room boutique union hotel
5. Construction of 48 units of affordable housing
6. Construction of a bike center at street level
7. Construction of 4,645m2 public open space on first two levels
8. Construction of 1,200 underground parking facilities
9. Construction of a 1,115m2 Zimmer Children’s Museum
10. Construction of related infrastructureReasons To Buy