CLH/TDTC– Feliz en Vista Residential Development – Ho Chi Minh City - Project Profile
"CLH/TDTC– Feliz en Vista Residential Development – Ho Chi Minh City - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "CLH/TDTC– Feliz en Vista Residential Development – Ho Chi Minh City - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
CapitaLand – Thien Duc Investment Company Limited(CTICL) a joint venture of CapitaLand Holdings (CLH) and Thien Duc Trading-Construction (TDTC) is planning to undertake the construction of Feliz en Vista Residential Development project in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
The project involves the construction of four residential towers on 2.6ha of land. It includes the construction of three residential towers with 873 residential units named as Altaz, Berdaz and Cruz; and a serviced apartment tower, called Somerset, which will be managed by CapitaLand’s subsidiary The Ascott Limited.
It also includes five-star resort-style swimming pools, adventure water slide, outdoor movie theater, treetop adventure walk bridge, grand lobby for each tower, party house pavilion, sky jogging & cycling track, mystery gym, business center & library, indoor game arena, sky VIP lounge, parking and other related facilities.
RSP Architects Planners & Engineers has been appointed as an architect.
In September 2015, CLH entered into an 80:20 joint venture with Thien Duc Trading-Construction Company to develop a 2.6ha site.
In October 2016, CLH launched sales.
Stakeholder Information: Planning Authority: Ho Chi Minh City Council Architect: RSP Architects Planners & Engineers
The project involves the construction of four residential towers on 2.6ha of land in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
The US$150 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of three residential towers with 873 residential units
2. Construction of one serviced apartment tower
3. Construction of five-star resort-style swimming pools
4. Construction of adventure water slide
5. Construction of outdoor movie theater
6. Construction of treetop adventure walk bridge
7. Construction of grand lobby for each tower
8. Construction of party house pavilion
9. Construction of sky jogging & cycling track
10. Construction of mystery gym
11. Construction of business center & library
12. Construction of indoor game arena
13. Construction of sky VIP lounge
14. Construction of parking and other related facilities