CHD – Dunkerque Hospital Development – Nord-Pas-de-Calais-Picardie - Project Profile
"CHD – Dunkerque Hospital Development – Nord-Pas-de-Calais-Picardie - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "CHD – Dunkerque Hospital Development – Nord-Pas-de-Calais-Picardie - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Centre Hospitalier de Dunkerque (CHD) is planning to renovate a hospital complex on a 43,785m2 area in Dunkerque France.
The project involves the renovation of three hospital buildings with 319 beds, and construction of a 259-bed new hospital building on an area of ??6,629 m2. It will include obstetric accommodation of twenty-three beds, neonatology accommodation of twelve beds, gynecology block, orthogeny block, consultation block of child psychiatry, a perinatal center, medical offices, meeting and guard rooms of the resuscitators and anesthetists as well as the logistical and technical areas and diagnostic facilities, and the installation of medical equipment and fire safety systems.
The project will be developed in phases, and on completion, the project will have 578- beds.
In 2011, the design contract was awarded to Groupe-6.
The government of France will provide 50% funding; the remaining 50% will be funded by CHD.
In November 2016, study activities were completed.
Sogea Caroni a subsidiary Of Bouygues Construction is the EPC contractor for the project.
In February 2017, construction works started for the parking facilities of the project.
Construction activities are underway.
The project involves the renovation and construction of hospital facilities in France.
The US$207 million project includes the following:
1. Renovation of three hospital buildings with 319 beds
2. Construction of a 259-bed new hospital building on an area of 6629m2
3. Construction of twenty-three beds obstetric center
4. Construction of twelve beds neonatology center
5. Construction of gynecology block
6. Construction of orthogeny block
7. Construction of consultation block of child psychiatry
8. Construction of a perinatal center
9. Construction Of medical offices
10. Construction Of meeting rooms
11. Renovation of diagnostic facilities
12. Installation of medical equipmentReasons To Buy