CCH – Changle City People 's Hospital – Fujian - Project Profile
"CCH – Changle City People 's Hospital – Fujian - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "CCH – Changle City People 's Hospital – Fujian - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Changle City Hospital (CCH) is planning to develop a 1,000-bed hospital on 113,000m2 floor area in Longjin Village, Changle, Fujian, China.
The project involves the construction of an outpatient medical technology complex, a residential building, an infection ward building, a logistics support building, a high-pressure oxygen chamber, a sewage treatment station, a garbage station, laboratories, operating theaters, emergency units and parking facilities, and the installation of equipment, safety systems and power facilities.
In May 2017, the feasibility study report was approved.
Planning activities are underway.
Planning Authority: The National Development and Reform Commission People's Republic of China
The project involves the construction of a 1,000-bed general hospital on 113,000m2 floor area in Changle, Fujian, China.
The US$96 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of an outpatient medical technology complex
2. Construction of a residential building
3. Construction of an infection ward building
4. Construction of a logistics support building
5. Construction of a high-pressure oxygen chamber
6. Construction of a sewage treatment station
7. Construction of a garbage station
8. Construction of laboratories
9. Construction of operating theaters
10. Construction of emergency units
11. Construction of parking facilities
12. Installation of equipment
13. Installation of safety systems
14. Installation of power facilities
Reasons To Buy
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook