Brasfield & Gorrie LLC : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Brasfield & Gorrie LLC : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Brasfield & Gorrie LLC"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Brasfield & Gorrie LLC" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Brasfield & Gorrie LLC"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Brasfield & Gorrie, L.L.C. (B&G) is a construction and contracting company. It provides general contracting, design-build service and construction-management services. The company also offers self performance, virtual design, preconstruction services, constructability assessment, value management, Contract administration, commissioning, lean construction, logistics planning and fabrication services among others. B&G offers its services to various markets including healthcare, energy, residential, commercial, leisure, institutional, infrastructure, federal, municipal, industrial, and wastewater treatment. Its key clients include Pure Development, Lockheed Martin Corporation, US Army Corps of Engineers, Boeing Corporation, Eakin Partners, LLC, New City, LLC, Advance Central Services, Inc., Greenville ONE, LLC, Flagler Real Estate Development Corporation, and others. The company operates its offices in Atlanta, Birmingham, Charlotte, Columbus, Dallas, Greenville, Huntsville, Jackson, Jacksonville, Nashville, Orlando and Raleigh. B&G is headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama.