BSC – Dreamport Villages Development – Arizona - Project Profile
"BSC – Dreamport Villages Development – Arizona - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "BSC – Dreamport Villages Development – Arizona - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
The Block Sports Company (BSC) plans to undertake the construction of an amusement park and resort in Casa Grande, Arizona, the US.
The project involves the construction of an amusement park and a resort on a 607ha of land. It includes the construction of an “Extreme Sports Park” called “The Block” which includes car driving tracks, Go-Kart tracks, a lake with two wake-board cable systems on a 4.9ha land, an indoor park, a 300-room resort hotel, meeting spaces, animal-themed amusement park (The Wild), canoe rides, a 300-room hotel, a marketplace with 39019m2 restaurant, retail and office spaces, a movie studio, a welcome center with an upgraded rest stop with tourist information, a fueling station, green areas and a train station, a convention center and a recreational vehicle park (RV) park and parking facilities and the installation of climbing rocks, zip lines, a carousel and a log flume.
The project development is subdivided into two sections: a north and south side of the Interstate 8 and Interstate 10 junction with the northern side involving recreational amenities such as an extreme sports park, indoor water park, movie studio and amusement park.
The southern portion located near Casa Grande Mountain includes residential development and open spaces.
The project will be implemented in different phases.
The first phase will cost US$1,200 million including US$300 on the infrastructure works of which US$124 million will be funded through sales tax rebates.
On March 2, 2017, the Planning and Zoning Commission (PZC), Casa Grande approved the re-zoning application of the project.
On August 16, 2017, the Casa Grande City Council (CGCC) approved the rezoning application for the project.
The final approvals for the project from CGCC are expected on September 5, 2017. Subject to approvals, construction on the first phase of the project is slated for completion by October 2019 with the entire project to take 10 years for completion.
The project involves the construction of an amusement park and a resort on a 607ha of land in Casa Grande, Arizona, the US.
The US$4,000 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of an Extreme Sports Park
2. Construction of car driving tracks
3. Construction of Go-Kart tracks
4. Construction of a lake with two wake-board cable systems on a 4.9ha land
5. Construction of an indoor park and a movie studio
6. Construction of a 300-room resort hotel
7. Construction of a marketplace with 39019m2 restaurant
8. Construction of meeting spaces
9. Construction of animal-themed amusement park
10. Construction of canoe rides
11. Construction of a 300-room hotel in "The Wild"
12. Construction of retail and office spaces
13. Construction of a welcome center with an upgraded rest stop
14. Construction of a fueling station
15. Construction of green areas and a train station
16. Construction of a convention center
17. Construction of a recreational vehicle park (RV) park
18. Installation of climbing rocks and zip lines
19. Installation of a carousel and a log flume
Reasons To Buy
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook