Market Research Logo

Anas – Masserano to Ghemme Road Link – Piedmont - Project Profile

Anas – Masserano to Ghemme Road Link – Piedmont - Project Profile

Synopsis

"Anas – Masserano to Ghemme Road Link – Piedmont - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.

The "Anas – Masserano to Ghemme Road Link – Piedmont - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.

Summary

Anas S.p.A (Anas) is planning to construct a road segment between Masserano and Ghemme in Piedmont region, Italy.

The project involves the construction of a road segment between Masserano and Ghemme. It includes the construction of pavements, culverts, service roads and related facilities, and the installation of signaling and safety systems.

In September 2014, the US$90 million fund was approved from the Italian government as a part of US$4,857 million infrastructure funds launched by Ministero delle Infrastrutture e dei Trasporti (Ministry of Infrastructure and Transport) and the Cohesion fund. The funding by the Italian Government makes 40% of the total cost the remaining 60% derives from the regional government that has been financed by the EU fund.

In November 2016, Anas received funding from the Government of Italy.

ANAS is in the process of preparing final design for the project and scheduled to be completed by December 31, 2017. The planning process and subsequent award of the tender is scheduled in 2018 with construction commencement and completion by 2019 and 2022 respectively.

Scope

The project involves the construction of a road segment between Masserano and Ghemme in Piedmont Region, Italy.

The US$255 million project includes the following:

1. Construction of service road

2. Construction of culverts

3. Construction of pavements

4. Construction of related infrastructure

5. Installation of signaling and safety systems

Reasons To Buy

  • Gain insight into the project.
  • Monitor the latest project developments.
  • Identify key project contacts.


1.Key Statistics
2.Key Dates
3.Sector
4.Tender Information
5.Scope
6.Description
7.Latest update
8.Background
9.Key Contacts
10.General News, Project News
11.Appendix

Download our eBook: How to Succeed Using Market Research

Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.

Download eBook

Share this report