Alchemia SA (ALC) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Alchemia SA (ALC) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Alchemia SA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Alchemia SA" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Alchemia SA"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Alchemia SA (Alchemia) is a manufacturer of pipes and steel products. The company offers seamless steel pipes, ingots, forgings, long products, rings, and hoops. Its seamless steel pipes portfolio includes structural tube and wires, boiler tubes, pipe for construction of pipeline to transport oil and gas, and tubes for shipbuilding. Alchemia offers ingots which comprise carbon structural steel and alloy; shipbuilding steels; carbon tool steels and alloy steels; and spring steel. The company’s forging products include forged bars, round and square bars, and rods and forged ankle. It offers products for drilling, petrochemical and power industry, and in building gas and oil pipelines. The company operates its offices in Warsaw, Chorzow, Czestochowa, Zawadzkie, Dabrowa Gornicza, and Chorzow, Poland. Alchemia is headquartered in Warsaw, Poland.
- 1 Alchemia SA - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Alchemia SA - Company Overview
- 1.2 Alchemia SA - Major Products and Services
- 2 Alchemia SA - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Alchemia SA - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Alchemia SA - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Alchemia SA - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Alchemia SA - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Alchemia SA - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.4 Alchemia SA - Solvency
- 2.3 Alchemia SA - Key Competitors
- 3 Alchemia SA - Key Events
- 4 Alchemia SA - Key Employees
- 5 Alchemia SA - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Alchemia SA - Head Office
- 5.2 Alchemia SA - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Alchemia SA - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Alchemia SA - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Alchemia SA - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Alchemia SA - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Alchemia SA - Key Events
- Table 6: Alchemia SA - Key Employees
- Table 7: Alchemia SA - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Alchemia SA - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Alchemia SA - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Alchemia SA - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 4: Alchemia SA - Solvency