Saudi Arabia Organic Farming Market, By Type (Pure Organic Farming v/s Integrated Organic Farming), By Method (Crop Rotation, Polyculture, Mulching, Cutting, Composting, Weed Management, Soil Management, Others), By Land Area (Up to 1 Hectare, 1.1-5 Hectare, 5.1-10 Hectare, 10.1-30 Hectare), By Ownership (Contract Farming v/s Inhouse), By Crop Type (Oilseeds & Pulses, Cereals & Grains, Fruits & Vegetables, Others), By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2027
Saudi Arabia organic farming market is projected to register a significant CAGR during the forecast period. The growth can be attributed to the rising demand for organic produce and technological innovation in the agriculture sector, which is expected to drive the growth of Saudi Arabia organic farming market. Farming organizations are increasingly investing in research & development and developing infrastructure to improve the efficiency of organic farming systems and enhance productivity, which is expected to drive the Saudi Arabia organic farming market. Unlike conventional farming practices that utilize pesticides, insecticides, and chemical fertilizers, organic farming utilizes natural biological materials for nurturing crops and eliminates the application of synthetic fertilizers and pesticides. Thus, organic farming helps maintain soil health, reduce greenhouse gas emissions, and mitigate dietary risks from pesticides to human health. As consumers are becoming more conscious about the environment and are adopting a healthy lifestyle, food providers are increasingly relying on organic farm produce, which is expected to drive the Saudi Arabia organic farming market.
Increased demand for food due to the rapidly increasing population of the country and growing risk of food security in the country is further driving the Saudi Arabia organic farming market. Advances in research and technology for developing innovative products support the growth of Saudi Arabia organic farming market. Market players involved in organic farming practices are rapidly inclining towards indoor farming and adopting technologically advanced procedures, equipment, and tools, which is further expected to contribute towards the growth of Saudi Arabia organic farming market in the coming years.
The Saudi Arabia organic farming market is segmented based on type, method, land area, ownership, crop type, competitional landscape, and regional distribution. Based on type, the market is further fragmented into pure organic farming and integrated organic farming. On the basis of crop type, the Saudi Arabia organic farming market is segmented into Oilseeds & Pulses, Cereals & Grains, Fruits & Vegetables, and others. Fruits and vegetables are expected to dominate the Saudi Arabia organic fruits and vegetables market owing to their increased adoption by the growing health-conscious population in the country.
Abazeer Trading Company, Bayer Saudi Arabia, Mowreq Specialized Agriculture Company, BASF Saudi Arabia, and Camson Bio Technologies Limited are major market players operating in the Saudi Arabia organic farming market. Increasing investments by market players to strengthen desert farming practices in the country and adopting advanced technologies are helping the companies capture a major share in the Saudi Arabia organic farming market.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2017-2020
Base Year: 2021
Estimated Year: 2022
Forecast Period: 2023-2027
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze the historical growth of the market size of Saudi Arabia organic farming market from 2017 to 2021.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of Saudi Arabia organic farming market from 2022 to 2027 and growth rate until 2027.
- To classify and forecast Saudi Arabia organic farming market based on type, method, land area, ownership, crop type, competitional landscape, and regional distribution.
- To identify dominant region or segment in the Saudi Arabia organic farming market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for Saudi Arabia organic farming market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in Saudi Arabia organic farming market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in Saudi Arabia organic farming market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in Saudi Arabia organic farming market.
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of organic farming providers and suppliers across the country. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research could include the service providers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analyzed the organic farming providers, distribution channels and presence of all major players across the country.
TechSci Research calculated the market size of Saudi Arabia organic farming market using a bottom-up approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Organic farming service providers, end users, and other stakeholders
- Distributers and suppliers of the products and other stakeholders
- Organizations, forums, and alliances related to organic farming
- Market research and consulting firms
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as organic farming providers, suppliers, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
In this report, Saudi Arabia organic farming market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
- Saudi Arabia Organic Farming Market, By Type:
- Pure Organic Farming
- Integrated Organic Farming
- Saudi Arabia Organic Farming Market, By Method:
- Crop Rotation
- Weed Management
- Soil Management
- Saudi Arabia Organic Farming Market, By Land Area:
- Up to 1 Hectare
- 1.1-5 Hectare
- 5.1-10 Hectare
- 10.1-30 Hectare
- Saudi Arabia Organic Farming Market, By Ownership:
- Contract Farming
- Saudi Arabia Organic Farming Market, By Crop Type:
- Oilseeds & Pulses
- Cereals & Grains
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Saudi Arabia Organic Farming Market, By Region:
- Western Region
- Northern and Central Region
- Eastern Region
- Southern Region
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in Saudi Arabia organic farming market.
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
1.Abazeer Trading Company
2.Bayer Saudi Arabia
3.Mowreq Specialized Agriculture Company
4.BASF Saudi Arabia
5.Camson Bio Technologies LimitedPlease Note:
Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order. Single User license will be delivered in PDF format without