India Carbon Black Market Study, 2011 – 2025
Carbon Black is a pure elemental carbon which is produced by the incomplete combustion or thermal decomposition of products such as Coal Tar, Ethylene Cracking Tar, FCC Tar and other heavy petroleum products. It has an appearance as that of black coloured fine powder, and contains 97% elemental carbon arranged in a grape like cluster. Carbon black, as a commodity, finds its use in various industries and industrial processes such as a strengthening agent or a colour pigment in tire manufacturing, Carbon black also finds its applicability in plastics, printing ink & toners, high performance coatings, etc., on account of its conductivity, particle size and structural properties.
According to “India Carbon Black Market Study, 2011 – 2025”, report studies the market size and share of various segments and sub-segments of carbon black market in India during 2011 - 2025.The market dynamics section of the report elaborates the factors that are driving the market as well as the challenges inhibiting growth. The research study also includes insights of the key market trends, a detailed analysis of the changing competitive landscape, and revenue forecasts for each segment and sub-segment. In addition, report also provides customers analysis including current suppliers, procurement prices & quantity being purchased annually.All this information is provided to assist the established market players and new entrants in taking their strategic decisions, thereby aiding them in strengthening their market position in a highly competitive carbon black market in India.“India Carbon Black Market Study, 2011 – 2025” report elaborates the following aspects of carbon black market in India:
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- India Carbon Black Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis –By Application (Tire, Industrial Rubber, Belts & Hoses, Printing Ink, Moulding Plastics & Others), By Region
- Market Attractiveness Index Analysis
- Competitive Landscape
- Leading Customer Analysis
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next ten years
- To access industry data/statistics to make informed strategy decisions
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market playersKey Questions This Study Will Answer
- What would be the segmental and regional growth trends in India carbon black market in the coming years?
- Which is the largest application area for carbon black in India?
- What strategies should market competitors employ to gain share in mature segments of the India carbon black market?
- What are the competitor profiles in this market and how do they compete for market share?
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with carbon black manufacturers, distributors, customers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.Please Note:
Printing is not available on single-user licenses.
List Of FiguresFig 1: India Carbon Black Production Overview, 2011 – 2025F (‘000 Tons)Fig 2: India Carbon Black Market Size, By Value, 2011-2025F (USD Million)Fig 3: India Carbon Black Market Size, By Volume, 2011-2025F (‘000 Tons)Fig 4: India Carbon Black Market Share, By Application, By Volume, 2011-2025F (‘000 Tons)Fig 5: India Carbon Black Market Share, By Company, By Volume, 2015 & 2025Fig 6: India Carbon Black Market Attractiveness Index, By Application, By Volume, 2015-2025FFig 7: India Carbon Black Market Attractiveness Index, By Region, By Volume, 2015-2025FFig 8: India Carbon Black Market Average Selling Prices, 2015-2025F (USD/Ton)Fig 9: India Carbon Black Imports, By Value, 2006-2015 (USD Million)Fig 10: India Carbon Black Imports, By Volume, 2006-2015 (‘000 Tons)Fig 11: India Carbon Black Imports, By Leading Country, By Value, 2011 (USD Million)Fig 12: India Carbon Black Imports, By Leading Country, By Value, 2012 (USD Million)Fig 13: India Carbon Black Imports, By Leading Country, By Value, 2013-2016 (USD Million)Fig 14: India Carbon Black Exports, By Value, 2006-2015 (USD Million)Fig 15: India Carbon Black Exports, By Volume, 2006-2015 (‘000 Tons)Fig 16: India Carbon Black Exports, By Leading Country, By Value, 2011 (USD Million)Fig 17: India Carbon Black Export, By Leading Country, By Value, 2012 (USD Million)Fig 18: India Carbon Black Exports, By Leading Country, By Value, 2013-2016 (USD Million)List Of TablesTable 1: India Carbon Black Market Competitive LandscapeTable 2: List of Customers of Carbon Black in India
- 1. Product Definition
- 2. Research Methodology
- 3. Executive Summary
- 4. India Carbon Black Production Outlook
- 5. India Carbon Black Market Outlook
- 5.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 5.1.1. By Value
- 5.1.2. By Volume
- 5.2. Market Share & Forecast
- 5.2.1. By Application
- 5.2.2. By Region
- 5.2.3. By Company
- 6. India Carbon Black Market Attractiveness Index
- 7. Pricing Analysis
- 8. Import-Export Dynamics
- 9. Competitive Analysis
- 10. Customer Analysis
- 11. Customer Analysis (30 Companies)
- 11.1. Supplier
- 11.2. Procurement Price
- 11.3. Quantity
- 12. About Us