India Carbon Black Comprehensive Techno-Commercial Market Analysis and Forecast, 2013 – 2030
Demand for carbon black in India stood at 984.63 thousand tonnes in 2018 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.82% during 2019-2030 to reach 1853.84 thousand tonnes by 2030. Growth in the Indian Packaging industry has increased the demand for carbon blacks in food packaging, industrial film, lamination and carrier bags and high-quality protective packaging applications. Furthermore, the Indian government’s mission to make India a 100% electric vehicle nation by 2030 under the new National Electric Mobility Mission Plan is expected to push demand for automobiles in the coming years. This demand in turn would aid growth in ancillary industries such as tire industry, which use carbon black as their primary raw material. Moreover, demand for industrial rubber such as in conveyor belts and hoses is anticipated to positively influence carbon black demand in India during 2019-2030.
Years Considered for this Report:
Historical Years: 2013 – 2017
Base Year: 2018
Estimated Year: 2019
Forecast Period: 2020 – 2030
Objective of the Study:
- The primary objective of the study was to evaluate and forecast carbon black capacity, production, demand, inventory, and demand – supply gap in India.
- To categorize carbon black demand in India based on end-use, type, sales channel and region.
- To study trade dynamics and company share in India carbon black market.
- To identify major customers of carbon black in India.
- To evaluate and forecast carbon black pricing by grade in India.
- To identify and profile major companies operating in India carbon black market.
- To identify major developments, deals and expansion plans in India carbon black market.
Some of the major players operating in India carbon black market are Phillips Carbon Black Limited, SKI Carbon Black India Private Limited, Continental Carbon India Limited, Ralson Carbon Black Limited, etc.
To extract data for India carbon black market, primary research surveys were conducted with carbon black manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, wholesalers and end users. While interviewing, the respondents were also inquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research was able to include manufacturers that could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. Moreover, TechSci Research analyzed various end user segments and projected a positive outlook for India carbon black market over the coming years.
TechSci Research calculated India carbon black demand analyzing the historical data and demand forecast was carried out considering raw material and crude oil prices. TechSci Research sourced these values from industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical sales data of respective manufacturers to arrive at the overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, association reports, annual reports, etc., were also studied by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Carbon Black manufacturers and other stakeholders
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to carbon black distribution
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Market research organizations and consulting companies
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for industry stakeholders, such as carbon black manufacturers, distributors and policy makers. The report also provides useful insights about which market segments should be targeted over the coming years to strategize investments and capitalize on growth opportunities.
With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs. Please Note:
Printing is not available on single-user licenses.