Global District Cooling Market By Type (Free Cooling, Absorption Cooling, etc.), By End Use Sector (Commercial, Industrial, etc.), By Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, etc.), Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2012 - 2026
In the backdrop of rising demand for low-cost yet efficient cooling systems, global district cooling market size is slated to reach $80 billion by 2026 clocking a double-digit CAGR. Hence, propelling demand for district cooling systems globally. Moreover, growing environmental concerns and rising need to conserve energy are anticipated to propel growth in global district cooling market through 2026.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2012-2015
- Base Year: 2016
- Estimated Year: 2017
- Forecast Period: 2017–2026
Objective of the Study:
- To define, classify and forecast global district cooling market on the basis of type, end use sector and regional distribution.
- To analyses and forecast global market size of district cooling systems, in terms of value and volume.
- To scrutinize detailed market segmentation and forecast market size, in terms of value and volume, on the basis of end use sector and by segmenting global market into five regions, namely – Middle East & Africa, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Europe.
- To identify the tailwinds and headwinds for global district cooling market.
- To analyze and forecast market size, in terms of value and volume, for district cooling with respect to key end use sectors such as Commercial, Residential and Industrial.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, supply contracts, and mergers & acquisitions, in global district cooling market.
- To strategically profile the leading players in the market which are involved in the supply of district cooling technology, globally.
Global district cooling market is controlled by these major players, namely– Emirates Central Cooling Systems Corporation(EMPOWER), ADC Energy System LLC, Logstor A/S, Danfoss District Energy A/S, Shinryo Corporation, Fortum Corporation, National Central Cooling Company, Veolia Environment SA, SNC Lavalin, Keppel DHCS PTE Ltd, Siemens A/G, Ramboll Group A/S, Emirates District Cooling LLC, District Cooling Company LLC , Marafeq Qatar, etc.
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of district cooling service providers in more than 80 countries across the globe. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research was able to include manufacturers that could not be identified, due to limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analyzed product offerings and regional presence of all major district cooling service provider across the globe.
TechSci Research calculated the market size for global district cooling using a bottom-up approach, where district cooling systems providers volume sales data in various end use sectors (residential, commercial and industrial) were recorded and forecast for same has been done for the coming years. TechSci Research sourced these values from industry experts and company representatives, and then externally validated through analyzing historical sales data of respective manufacturers to arrive at the overall market size. Various secondary sources such as secondary sources directories, databases such as United Nation, GCC projects databases, MEED, AGFW, company annual reports, white papers, investor presentations and financial reports were also used by the TechSci Research. Key Target Audience:
- District Cooling Technology Manufacturers
- District Cooling Technology Suppliers
- End use sectors of district cooling technology such as Residential, Commercial and Industrial
- Research organizations and consulting companies
- Associations, organizations, forums and alliances related to district cooling
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Industry associations
- Market research and consulting firms
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers, distributors & dealers, industry experts and customers, which market segments should be targeted in the coming years, in order to strategize investments and capitalize on growth opportunity in the market.
In this report, the district cooling market has been segmented into the following categories in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
Market, By Type:
- Free Cooling
- Absorption Cooling
- Electric Chillers
Market, By End Use Sector:
Market, By Geography:
- North America
- U. S.
- South Korea
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Competitive LandscapeCompany Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the district cooling market.Available Customizations: With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according the company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:Company Information
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
- List of Major Customers along with their procurement data, current suppliers of district cooling technology.
Printing is not available on single-user licenses.