Europe Packaged Food Market By Product Type (Nutritional Food and Staples, Impulse and Indulgence Food, Meal Solutions & Others), By Packaging Type (Metal, Plastics, etc.), By Point of Sale (Online, Specialty Retailers, etc.), Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 – 2022
According to ‘Europe Packaged Food Market By Product Type, By Packaging Type, By Point of Sale, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 – 2022’, Europe packaged food market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 1.9% during 2017 – 2022. Continuing increase in disposable income of consumers coupled with rise in number of household units is contributing to the growth in the sales of packaged food products in Europe. With technological advancements, product innovations and busy lifestyle of consumers, the popularity of packaged food products in Europe is continuously increasing. Nestlé S.A., Groupe Lactalis, General Mills Inc., Danone, PepsiCo, Inc., ConAgra Europe B.V., REWE Markt GmbH, Aldi Einkauf GmbH & Co oHG, EDEKA Handelsgesellschaft Nord mbH, Cargill, Archer Daniels Midland Company, Procter & Gamble, Hipp GmbH & Co Vertrieb KG, Alnatura Produktions- und Handels GmbH, and Lidl Stiftung & Co. KG. are some of the major players in the market. ‘Europe Packaged Food Market By Product Type, By Packaging Type, By Point of Sale, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 – 2022’ discusses the following aspects of packaged food market in Europe:
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- Europe Packaged Food Rental Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Type (Nutritional Food and Staples, Impulse and Indulgence Food, Meal Solutions and Others), by Packaging Type (Paper & Board, Rigid Plastic, Flexible Packaging, Metal and Others), by Point of Sale (Supermarket/Hypermarket, Small Grocery Retailers, Specialty Retailers, Online and Others), by Country (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Spain, Turkey, Netherlands and Rest of Europe)
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- To gain an in-depth understanding of packaged food market in Europe
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, packaged food manufacturers, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with packaged food manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.Please Note:
Printing is not available on single-user licenses.