Routers - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Routers Market is expected to grow at a strong CAGR by 2026. The key factors that are favouring the market growth are amplified requirement for mobile devices, transfer of data, photos & videos, and other new online services. Constant reserves in telecommunication industry by governments across the world will further drive the market growth, whereas uncertainty in investments by organizations, unavailability of liquidity and shortage of credit facilities are the factors hindering the routers market.
Router is a hardware device intended to move incoming signaling and outgoing signaling to an additional network, examine and obtain. Routers became popular consumer devices when households began to build up multiple computers and wanted to split the home Internet connection. It might also be used to adapt the signaling to another network interface, drop them, and do other actions relating to a network.
By Connection Type, Wireless Router segment is expected to be fastest growing segment due to its required Less time for installation and it consume less power and optimized rack space usage for better bandwidth capacity .
By geography, Asia Pacific is witnessing the fastest growth during the forecast period due to rising demand for high-definition content as well as multi-screen delivery. The growth can be attributed to propelling demand for multi-screen delivery and high-definition content.
Some of the key players in Routers market include Belkin International Inc. (USA), Cisco Systems, Inc. (USA), Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP (USA), ZTE Corporation (China), Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. (China), Siemens AG (Germany), Nokia Networks (Finland), Broadcom, Inc. (USA), ARRIS Group Inc. (USA), Juniper Networks, Inc. (USA), Buffalo Americas, Inc. (USA), ADTRAN, Inc. (USA), Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (Sweden), TP-LINK Technologies Co., Ltd. (China), D-Link Systems, Inc. (USA), ASUSTeK Computer Inc. (Taiwan), NETGEAR, Inc. (USA), Extreme Networks, Inc. (USA), Yamaha Corp. (Japan) and ZyXEL Communications Corporation (Taiwan).
• Edge Router
• Core Router
Connection Types Covered:
• Wireless Router
• Wired Router
End Users Covered:
• Service Providers
• Research/Education & Others
• North America
Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook