Household Robots - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Household Robots Market is accounted for $2.19 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $11.69 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 20.4% during the forecast period. Growing demand for autonomous robots and high technological advancements in household robots are some of the factors fuelling market growth. However, legal safety and data privacy regulations are restraining the market growth. Moreover, focusing on the improvement of endurance capability in robots is providing ample growth opportunities.
A household robot is a type of service robot, an autonomous robot that is primarily used for household chores but may also be used for education, entertainment or therapy. While most household robots are simplistic, some are connected to WiFi home networks or smart environments and are autonomous to a high degree and these robots can also be used in indoor and outdoor applications.
Based on the offering, products segment is estimated to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period as products are becoming more reliable and require less frequent maintenance due to factors such as better design or reparability over time. By Geography, Asia Pacific is likely to have a huge demand due to the increasing consumer preferences in this region and increased investment in these robots, particularly in countries such as South Korea, Japan, and China is driving the market growth.
Some of the key players profiled in the Household Robots market include TEMI, Samsung, Robomow, Neato Robotics, Monoprice, Miele, Maytronics , LG, Lego Group, Irobot, Ilife Innovations, Husqvarna Group, Hayward Industries, Ecovacs Robotics, Dyson, Deere & Company, BSH Hausgeräte, Bobsweep, Blue Frog Robotics and Alfred Kärcher.
• Entertainment and Leisure
• Window Cleaner
• Robot Toys and Hobby Systems
• Pool Cleaning
• Lawn Mowing
• Floor Cleaning Robots
• Elderly Assistance and Handicap Systems
• Others Applications
• North America
Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub-segments, and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook