Content Services Platforms - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Content Services Platforms Market is accounted for $20.67 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $105.67 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 19.9% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors influencing the market growth include increasing adoption of SMAC technologies, propagation of digital content across the enterprises and need for delivering contextualized user experience. However, data privacy and security concerns are restraining the market growth.
Content services platforms (CSPs) are integrated platforms that provide content-focused services, repositories, APIs, solutions and business processing tools to support digital business and transformation.
Based on end user, CSP solutions for banking and financial services companies provide comprehensive platforms to capture, manage, and analyze content for financial services. The solutions pertaining to the BFSI sector offer benefits, such as the expansion of customer service offerings and self-service capabilities to increase the client interaction value chain, and enhanced customer service levels.
By Geography, Asia Pacific (APAC) is expected to provide significant growth opportunities during the forecast period. The increasing availability of skilled labor and keen focus provided by SMEs and large enterprises to enter and grow in this region are a few factors driving the adoption of CSP in this region.
Some of the key players in global Content Services Platforms market are Oracle, Box, Inc., Hyland, Adobe, IBM, M-Files, Microsoft, Micro Focus, Adobe, Opentext, Fabasoft, Laserfiche, Nuxeo, GRM Information Management, Newgen, Docuware, Alfresco and SER Group.
Organization Sizes Covered:
• Large Enterprises
• Small & Medium-Sized Enterprises
Deployment Types Covered:
End Users Covered:
• Government & Public Sector
• Banking, Financial Services & Insurance
• Energy & Utilities
• Transportation and Logistics
• Healthcare & Life Sciences
• IT & Telecom
• Other End Users
• North America
Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook