Advanced Packaging Technologies - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Advanced Packaging Technology Market is growing at a CAGR of 8.6% from 2017 to 2026. The growth factors include increasing demand for fresh and quality packaged food, manufacturer concern for the longer shelf life of the food products, imminent requirement for size reduction in electronic devices, less power consumption. However, the heating problem in devices restrains the market growth.
Advanced packaging technology is intended to the commercial reality for most integrated-circuit (IC) manufacturers is that node migrations and changes in wafer sizes are slowing down even as capital expenditures are increasing. One way for manufacturers to preserve their edge on their circuits’ small sizes, low costs, and high performance is to incorporate newer chip-packaging options such as 2.5-D integrated circuits (2.5DICs) and 3-D integrated circuits (3.0DICs) into their production processes.
Based on Technology, the active packaging technologies systems anticipated with foods, pharmaceuticals, and several other types of products. They help extend shelf life, monitor freshness, display information on quality, improve safety, and improve convenience. Active packaging involves in having active functions beyond the inert passive containment and protection of the product. Intelligent and smart packaging usually involves the ability to sense or measure an attribute of the product, the inner atmosphere of the package, or the shipping environment.
By Geography, Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at a healthy rate, being a major revenue provoking region during the forecast period, primarily owing to the growing population and the customer-side demand.
Some of the key players include in this market 3M Company, Crown Holdings, Inc., Amcor Limited, PakSense Inc., Thin Film Electronics ASA, CCL Industries Inc., Sealed Air Corporation, Vitsab International AB, Landec Corporation, Timestrip U.K. Ltd., LCR Hallcrest LLC, Bemis Company, Inc., Temptime Corporation, Cryolog S.A., SYSCO Corporation.
• Flip Chip
• 2.5D Integrated Circuit
• Fan Out Silicon in Package
• 2D Integrated Circuit
• 3D Integrated Circuit
• Flip Chip
• Wafer Level Chip Scale Package
• Other Type
• Smart and Intelligent Packaging
• Active Packaging
• Aerospace & Defense
• Consumer Electronics
• IT & Telecommunication
• Aerospace & Defense
• Automotive & Transport
• Other End Users
• North America
Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
Rest of Middle East & Africa
• What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
• Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook