The Global Naval Vessels and Surface Combatants and related MRO Market 2018-2028
Global Naval Vessels and Surface Combatants and related MRO market will grow at a CAGR of 3.29%, to a value over US$69 billion by 2028. The demand is anticipated to be driven by high levels of expenditure by emerging economies in the Asia Pacific region, such as India and China. The North American region is expected to maintain its leading position, exhibiting a steady pace of growth over the forecast period.
The naval vessels and surface combatants market is expected to be led by North America with a share of 40.4% over the forecast period, followed by Asia Pacific and Europe, respectively. The Middle Eastern market for naval vessels and surface combatants is projected to account for 4.8% of the global naval vessels and surface combatants market, followed by the Latin American and African markets.
In terms of segments, the naval vessels and surface combatants and related MRO market is split into five segments: aircraft carriers, amphibious ships, corvettes, destroyers, and frigates. During the forecast period, corvette segment is expected to account for the largest share of spending, accounting for 29.7% of the overall global market.
The report ""The Global Naval Vessels and Surface Combatants and related MRO Market 2018-2028"" offers detailed analysis of the Global Naval Vessels and Surface Combatants and related MRO Market over the next ten years, and provides market size forecasts. Furthermore, it covers key technological and market trends in the industry, and analyzes factors influencing demand for naval vessels. Additionally, the report also highlights challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, this report provides the following analysis -
- Naval Vessels and Surface Combatants and related MRO demand drivers, trends and challenges.
- Technological Developments in the Naval Vessels and Surface Combatants and related MRO market.
- Insights into the Naval Vessels and Surface Combatants and related MRO market from a country/regional perspective and a detailed analysis of factors influencing the markets.
- Trend Analysis – Key Defense Market
- Details of the top programs in each segment
- Competitive landscape analysis
Companies mentioned in this report - General Dynamics, Huntington Ingalls Industries, Austal, Damen Shipyard Group, Naval Group, Lockheed Martin, Fincantieri SpA, BAE Systems, Hyundai Heavy Industries, Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering Co., Ltd and Abu Dhabi Shipbuilding
- The global naval vessels and surface combatants and related MRO market, valued at US$50.6 billion in 2018, is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.29% to value US$69.9 billion by 2028.
- The market consists of five categories: Corvette, Frigate, Amphibious Ship, Destroyer and Aircraft carrier. The market is expected to be dominated by the Corvette followed by Frigate and Destroyers.
- The North America region is forecasted to dominate the sector with a share of 40.4%, followed by the Asia Pacific and Europe. Russia, UK and France to account for major market share in the European region.
Reasons to buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global naval vessels and surface combatants and related MRO market over the next ten years.
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different naval vessels and surface combatants segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them.
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others.
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global naval vessels and surface combatants and related MRO market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion.
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the defense ministries of different countries within the global naval vessels and surface combatants and related MRO market.
- Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top naval vessels MRO providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook