Meat, Poultry and Seafood: Restaurant Trends and Opportunities
Packaged Facts’ latest report Meat, Poultry & Seafood: Restaurant Trends and Opportunities focuses on five key aspects of restaurant menus: breakfast, burgers and sandwiches, entrées, seafood and international cuisine. In each case, the report trends and analyzes proteins on areas of the menu, and then looks
closer at those trends to discover supporting themes influencing menu innovation, paying particular attention to menu items and limited-time offers. In each case, an-depth profiles of major restaurant operators are included, analyzing operator menu development according to topic area
and supporting themes, as well as relationships between usage frequency and fast food and full-service restaurant
spend, interest in organic and natural, and meat alternatives, and health and diet.
The report also:
- Provides an overview of meat and poultry usage trends, including per capita consumption trends and household usage trends. Usage is framed overall, as well as for at-home and at restaurants.
- Trends meat and poultry prices at retail and restaurants.
- Studies the growing meat alternatives trend and frames how to stimulate consumer interest in new meat and poultry experiences.
- Trends and analyzes consumer attitudes toward health and diet, and ties discussion to consumer concern about restaurant meat and poultry food safety.
- Assesses how food transparency issues shape consumer meat and poultry menu choice, trends the upswing in organic and natural meat and poultry, and explores the multi-dimensional rationales that lie behind interest organic and natural meat & poultry.
- Views consumers’ perceptions of meat and poultry quality within global context, framing discussion by trending interest in local foods and showing how the origin of meat and poultry greatly influences consumers’ perceptions about quality.