Wipro- Cognitive and Self-Healing IT Infrastructure Management
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Cognitive and Self-Healing IT Infrastructure Management Services Vendor Assessment for Wipro is a comprehensive assessment of Wipro’s cognitive and self-healing IT infrastructure management services offerings and capabilities designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT services and identifying vendor suitability for cognitive and self-healing IT infrastructure management services
• Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in cognitive and self-healing IT infrastructure management services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Within cognitive & self-healing IT infrastructure management services, Wipro utilizes its Wipro HOLMES platform to help enterprises automate processes and offload specific cognitive tasks. The emphasis is on helping businesses adopt a hybrid mode of operation, pairing automation and human effort, through virtual agents, predictive systems, process automation, visual computing applications, knowledge virtualization, and AI.
For clients, Wipro's vision from an AI and automation standpoint is to enact a future operating model (AI ops) which it refers to as a 'zero-run' operating model within a 24 to 36-month timeframe. Here, they want to free up run budget through AI and automation, enabling clients to focus budgets on UX management for front-end services such as service desk, and automation, or, at the back-end for change management and business transformation spend, where transformation becomes the new run.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Wipro’s cognitive and self-healing IT infrastructure management service offerings, capabilities and market and financial strength, including:
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Revenue estimates
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis and new developments
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook